Gluten Free Deals & Steals, 11/20/15
Every Friday, visit CheapEasyGlutenFree.com for the latest gluten-free coupons, deals, savings, sale alerts, contests, and more from around the web!
This week, I’m doing something a little different. Instead of deals and contests, I’m gonna give you some awesome recipes and resources that can help you have a delicious and stress-free Thanksgiving, plus save money when you go Black Friday shopping! Let’s take a look at this week’s awesomeness…
Thanksgiving Tips and Recipes
Cleveland Clinic has a fantastic infographic filled with tips for a safe gluten-free Thanksgiving–check it out here!
Whole Foods has a great roundup of gluten-free Thanksgiving recipes. (Those roasted, spiced sweet potatoes and pears look totally delish, don’t they?)
Need to make a healthy swap in one of your Thanksgiving dishes? Try one of these ideas.
For a new twist on pumpkin pie, try making this gluten-free Pumpkin Butterscotch Pie, from Gluten Free & More.
Want to buck tradition? Instead of bringing a gluten-free pumpkin pie to Thanksgiving dinner, how about a gluten-free sweet potato pie? (It has yummy marshmallows, too!)
Black Friday Tips
If you’re planning on going shopping on Black Friday, either online or in stores, prepare ahead of time so you can get the most bang for your buck! These tips can help:
- If you haven’t already, sign up to get emails and/or texts from your favorite stores now so that you are included on any email/text mailings they send out that contain special Black Friday deals.
- Similarly, be sure to follow your favorite stores on social media, in case they give out any exclusive coupons or codes there.
- Visit your favorite stores’ websites in advance. Bookmark (and organize into folders, one folder per store) the things you want to buy. This can help you not forget anything in your online shopping cart.
- Be knowledgeable about what something usually costs. Some stores’ Black Friday deals are less than genuine–they’ll mark up the price and then mark it back “down” for Black Friday, so the Black Friday price you pay isn’t much better (or better at all) than what the item usually sells for.
- If you’re planning to do online shopping, sign up for Ebates so you can earn cash back on your purchases! Plus, Ebates often features coupon codes that you can use to save even more.
- Finally, if you are braving the malls or outlets on Black Friday, be sure to pack gluten-free snacks. Food lines may be as long as store lines, and it may be a hassle for you to get food at your favorite “safe” places–so be prepared with safe, gluten-free snacks on hand!
Sales, Coupons, and Deals
Oldie-but-goodie deals from last week:
At P.F. Chang’s, you can get a $20 bonus card if you purchase $100 in gift cards. Offer expires 12/31/15. Click here for more details.
California Pizza Kitchen: Now through 12/29/15, get a $10 promotional card when you purchase a $50 gift card. I love their gluten-free pizzas and the care the staff takes in handling them!
SunButter: Click here to download a coupon for $1 off!
Go here and indicate your ZIP code to check out the coupons and sales available at your local Whole Foods (they often have gluten-free stuff on sale!): http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/sales-flyer
Click here to get a coupon to save on Imagine Foods soups.
Click here for coupons to save on Annie’s Homegrown products, like their new gluten-free, vegan mac and cheese.
Save $1 on any Gratify snack! Just fill out the simple form to get your coupon.
Save $1 on any Glutino product! Grab the coupon here.
Print a coupon for $1 off any two Sun Cups 1.5 oz. packages.
Print a coupon for $1 off any one Smart Flour gluten-free frozen pizza or pizza crust.
Get a $1 off coupon for Crunchmaster gluten-free crackers.
Click here and fill out a simple form to get a dollar off any Udi’s product!
If you know of a great gluten-free deal, coupon, sale, or contest, click here to email me and let me know! I may feature your tip in an upcoming Deals and Steals post.