Enjoy smart gluten-free snacking with Bare Snacks’ apple and coconut chips
Snacking healthily when you’re gluten-free isn’t always easy. It can be tempting to get sucked into snacking on treats that, aside from being gluten-free, aren’t all that good for you. Some companies make their snacks with lots of sugar and fat to offset the different taste or texture that comes along with food being gluten-free.
Bare Snacks is not one of those companies.
Bare Snacks are all gluten-free and naturally taste delicious. No need to add tons of extra fat, sugar, and calories to these snacks. Made primarily from real fruit—apples, coconut, and mango—these snacks are wholesome, not to mention tasty. Whether you’re indulging in one of the most bare varieties or you’re enjoying one of the flavored kinds, rest assured you’re still eating healthy.
All types of Bare Snacks have seven ingredients or fewer. They contain plenty of dietary fiber, but don’t contain any trans fats, preservatives, or refined sugar. Plus, they’re all non-GMO and all-natural. When you eat Bare Snacks, you can feel good about what you’re noshing on.
With so few ingredients, you may be wondering how Bare Snacks end up tasting so yummy. The answer’s in the oven. Bare Snacks uses special ovens that bake their fruit so that its natural sugars caramelize on the outside, while the fruit gets baked nice and crunchy on the inside. The result is a crunchy snack that tastes indulgent, yet is really, really good for you.
So what kinds of Bare Snacks are available for you to enjoy? Here’s a rundown.
Bare Snacks offers a variety of delicious apple chips. Their line of All-Natural Crunchy Apple Chips includes Fuji Apple Chips, Great Granny Apple Chips, Simply Cinnamon Apple Chips, and (my personal favorite) Sea Salt Caramel Apple Chips. Each variety is its own special blend of sweet and tart and crunchy.
If you prefer your apple chips to be organic, Bare Snacks has you covered there, too. Their line of Organic Crunchy Apple Chips includes five varieties: Fuji Red Apple Chips, Granny Smith Apple Chips, Cinnamon Apple Chips, Sea Salt Caramel Apple Chips, and Medley Apple Chips (it includes green and red apple chips).
For a snack that seems so simple, Bare Snacks puts a lot of effort into making it perfect. All the apples they use are carefully selected from farms in Washington State. Then they undergo Bare Snacks’ exclusive baking process and are packed into high-quality bags that help seal in all that flavor and crunchiness that makes these apple chips so fantastic.
Crunchy Coconut Chips
Bare Snacks’ Crunchy Coconut Chips seriously taste like candy. Except they’re not candy at all—they’re a healthy treat, and they’ll definitely satisfy your sweet cravings. These chips are just the right degree of crunchy, and there are several great flavors to try:
- Simply Toasted Crunchy Coconut Chips are for the coconut purists. If you’re nuts about coconuts, this is your flavor! It’s the first Crunchy Coconut Chips variety I’ve tried, and it’s still my favorite. Sweet like candy but so much better for you!
- Show Me the Honey Crunchy Coconut Chips are kissed with delicious honey. They’re a little sweeter than the Simply Toasted Crunchy Coconut Chips, and just as tasty!
- Sweet n’ Heat Crunchy Coconut Chips are satisfyingly spicy. This flavor merges sweet coconut with spices like paprika to titillate your taste buds!
- Chocolate Bliss Crunchy Coconut Chips taste deliciously decadent. You might taste them and wonder how something that tastes so delish can be good for you—but trust me, it is!
- Sea Salt Caramel Crunchy Coconut Chips are sweet with a hint of salt. They’re a unique blend of sweet and savory—the perfect snack to reach for when you’re having multiple cravings!
Bare Snacks also offers Bake-Dried Mango Chunks (ingredients: just mangoes!) that are a naturally sweet treat with no added sugar.
Feeling hungry yet?
If you’re craving an all-natural, gluten-free snack from Bare Snacks, good news! I’ve found their products in plenty of stores. Click here for a full list of retailers that sell Bare Snacks. Or, if you want to order your Bare Snacks online, you can buy all your favorite apple, coconut, and mango snacks directly from their website.
Disclaimer: Some of the products mentioned in this article were provided to me for review purposes. Under no circumstances has this affected the integrity of the article. If I didn’t love it, I wouldn’t cover it here. See my personal disclaimer for more details.
I first posted this article on Examiner.com.