Enjoy healthier gluten-free snacks from CVS/pharmacy’s Gold Emblem Abound
CVS/pharmacy has always been one of my favorite stores to wander around in, mainly due to their awesome selection of makeup and holiday décor. But now there’s a new, even better reason to roam their aisles—gluten-free snacks!
CVS/pharmacy offers a healthier line of food called Gold Emblem Abound. Some options are high in fiber, cholesterol-free, and yes, even gluten free! Packages are clearly marked to show the food’s healthy benefits, and many of the line’s gluten-free offerings are certified gluten-free.
What kinds of gluten-free choices are available?
Tons! Seriously, CVS/pharmacy’s Gold Emblem Abound label has loads of tasty snacks to choose from. I’m obsessed with their Heavenly Light Popcorn; it’s my favorite snack to take to work. And the Blueberry Almond Rice Pop Clusters always satisfy my sweet cravings.
There’s also a variety of rice thins (delicious rice crackers) available, from Sea Salt to the flavorful Lime and Black Pepper. And the rice thins have a slightly smaller version, called rice crisps, that come in several flavors like Sea Salt, Barbecue, and Sea Salt and Vinegar. These, too, are light, crispy, and full of flavor.
If you’re craving something sweet rather than a savory snack, there are some delicious gluten-free options like Fuji Apple Crisps (Fuji apples are the only ingredient!) and Fuji Apple & Raspberry Clusters, which are bite-sized balls of crunchy, sweet-tart fruit.
Are the gluten-free products affordable?
Yes! Many of the products’ prices range from $2.49 to $3.99. Plus, don’t forget to check CVS/pharmacy’s coupon page; it often has coupons that can provide special savings on Gold Emblem Abound products.
Looking for extra savings on these yummy gluten-free snacks? Take advantage of CVS/pharmacy’s “Fill Your Bag” promotion, where you can get 30% off a wide variety of products, including foods from Gold Emblem Abound. This in-store and online event is happening now through May 23, 2015. Here’s how you can participate:
- In-store: Members of the CVS/pharmacy ExtraCare® program simply scan their cards at the ExtraCare Coupon Center for their 30% off coupon.
- Online: No coupon code required for online purchase; savings will automatically be applied to eligible items.
- Participating customers will receive a reusable shopping bag free with purchase. Customers can choose from more than 3,000 CVS/pharmacy exclusive items at 30% off.
- ExtraCare members can save on items from CVS/pharmacy exclusive product lines including CVS Brand, Gold Emblem Abound, Gold Emblem, Total Home, and Caliber.
- Plus, all of CVS/pharmacy’s exclusive, store brand product lines and CVS Brand products come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
Why not celebrate Celiac Awareness Month with smart savings on healthy snacks? Pop into your local CVS/pharmacy and check out all the gluten-free choices from Gold Emblem Abound!
Disclaimer: Some of the products mentioned in this article were provided to me for review purposes. Under no circumstances has this affected the integrity of the article. If I didn’t love it, I wouldn’t cover it here. See my personal disclaimer for more details.
I first posted this article on Examiner.com.